Monday 22 February 2010

DOWNLOAD: Kontext - Acid Pasta EP



Ahead of his debut artist album, 'Dissociate,' dropping next month of the Bristol birthed Immerse imprint, Kontext has put together a free EP of older material.

Cue gumpf: "'Acid Pasta EP' is not a brand new piece of work. It's a best part of personal skill improvement I worked on at home studio in years 2005-2006. I wanted to find out if I could create something totally different from drum'n'bass and downtempo that I used to produce then. Something more about minimal 4x4 techno/house kinds of music.

Archive also includes some previews from my forthcoming Dissociate LP on Immerse Records (official release date: 26th of March 2010)"


DOWNLOAD: Kontext - Acid Pasta EP

Link:
www.myspace.com/kontextkontext

No comments:

Post a Comment