Monday 14 September 2009

DOWNLOAD: I.D - Promo Mix



Bass Music Blog's very own I.D. hit us up with a special treat last week, putting together this promotional mix to back up his recent slew of releases. In his own words:

"I've been pretty busy lately - releases and remixes on Earwax, Enchufada, Heavy Artillery, CIVIL, (and that's just the last 6 weeks) and trucks more stuff lined up soon - including releases on Mad Decent, Boka, Mata-Syn, Lucky Break, Passenger and Baobinga's new label 'Build' (which is gonna be amazing) to name just a few.

So to celebrate I've put together this mix - it features loads of the above, a shitload of new and unreleased dubs by the likes of TRG, Gemmy, Toasty and DJ Madd (as well as me and Baobinga/Skinnz obviously), and it swings from deep 2-steppy vibes, to melodic post-dubstep (yeah I know, I hate that term too! But you know what I mean...) to choppy breakstep and beyond."

DOWNLOAD: I.D - Promo Mix



Tracklist:

Rossi B & Luca - Don't Cry Soundbwoy (I.D. rmx) - Heavy Artillery
I.D. vs Skinnz - The Blues (Earwax)
Gemmy - Rainbow Road (Planet Mu dub)
I.D. - Leaves (Mata Syn dub)
Relocate - Origins (Iberian Records dub)
TRG - New In Town (dub)
F-Word - Death Valley (I.D. remix) (Dusted Breaks dub)
DJ Madd - Wot 2 Play (dub)
DJ Znobia - Me Batem (Baobinga & I.D. remix) (Enchufada)
Baobinga & I.D. - Tongue Riddim (Build dub)
L-Vis1990 - United Groove (Baobinga & I.D. remix) (Mad Decent dub)
I.D. - Clipper (dub)
Viper Corps - Overclocked (I.D. remix) (Lucky Break dub)
I.D. - Tell Ya (dub)
Toasty - Lickable (dub)

Link:
www.myspace.com/djid

2 comments: