Sunday 10 January 2010

DOWNLOAD: Om Unit - All City Past, Present & Future Showcase Mix



After his impeccable 'Pop Lock' remix of Joker's 'Digidesign' Om Unit has releases scheduled on Plastician's Terror Rhythm label as well as on the All City label. To mark his involvement on the All City roster, his 'Lightgrids' 7" should be out shortly, he's put together a mix so you can familiarise yourself with the labels output.

DOWNLOAD: Om Unit - All City Past, Present & Future Showcase Mix (Right Click/Save As)

Tracklist:

Intro
Matthew David - Late Nite Lo Fi For dak
Pudge - Awn My Dawn
Tokimonsta - Park Walks
Heralds Of Change - Work That
Take - warm Ruin
Dimlite - Quiz Tears
Hudson Mohawke - ROot Hands
Pudge - Blips Ahoy Mate
Mweslee - Jamas Jame Jamon
Dibiase - Spacely Sprockets
Fulgeance - Mamie Thè
Heralds Of Change - Ridin Chrome
Musinah - Lose My Fuse
Tokimonsta - Last Nights Blurry Memories
Om Unit - Lightgrids
Snowman - Rise
Onra - Wee Out ft. Buddy Sativa
Krystal Klear - Tried for your love
Devonwho -Keepthefunkalive
Knxwledge - Wait

Links:
www.myspace.com/omunit
all-cityrecords.com

Photo: Anna Marocco

1 comment:

  1. Good blog!!! Thanks

    The Unit is the best show that I had ever seen. I still remember the first time when I saw this show. I was fascinated by that man’s Energy and Potential and then at that time i immediately get to Watch The Unit on my PC. From then till the last day I never missed a single episode and moreover I catch all the episodes of this series..you can also watch it from this link..

    ReplyDelete