Monday 16 February 2009

DOWNLOAD: Ikonika Mini Mix



I've heard so many people call Ikonika 'The First Lady Of Hyperdub' that I actually thought of doing it myself in the introduction to this post. Still... the fact I thought meant it should get a mention which is why I included it above.

Anyways the Hounslow resident has spun together a mini mix for a date she's playing in Glasgow.

DOWNLOAD: Ikonika - Feb Mini Mix

Tracklist:

Kode9 - 2 Far Gone (Hyperdub)
Ghostleigh - Places (Ghostleigh)
Darkstar - Aidy’s Girl is a Computer (Hyperdub Dubplate)
Ikonika - Millie (Hyperdub)
Mujava - Township Funk (Ikonika’s Nexus-6 Remix) (Warp)
Madd - Starless Night (Dubplate)
Joker - Digidesign (Hyperdub)
Zomby - 1 Up (Hyperdub)
Ikonika - Phonelines V.I.P (Dubplate)
Kode9 VS LD - Bad (Hyperdub)
Ikonika - Loser (Hyperdub Dubplate)

Links:
www.myspace.com/ikonika
www.myspace.com/hyperdub

No comments:

Post a Comment